Thursday 16 April 2009

Worlds Best Compost for Garden

The worlds best Compost for garden is not your regular mulch or gooey black smudge poured out from the bottom of a stinky compost bin. Neither is it a compost heap composed of decomposing kitchen scraps (that brings rats!). These are all life giving forms of compost - don't get me wrong on that - but the worlds best compost will far outclass these above well known methods of creating compost.
How?
Because the ingredients, composition and method of making the worlds best compost results in a colloid structure (much like butter or jelly). This structure is 75% water, filled with nutrient and life giving microbial properties. This results in your plants being properly nourished from the roots up. You can read up more facts about the worlds best compost for your garden here.

When I used to do my own composting with raw veggies, garden cuttings and forest litter, I had to make 3 compost heaps each year and it took a lot of back breaking effort on my own - no good for pregnant mothers!!!

The method used in the (rather appropriatly titled) book called Worlds Best Compost by Rod Turner - has really helped me save time and energy. But, it has resulted in a very satisfied veggie gardener because I am reaping RICH results in my HEALTHY garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment